Condition is excellent for these Rosewood JBL LS40 speakers. The high gloss finish is stunning with no imperfections that we could find. Functionally the speakers perform flawlessly. These were Rep demo samples that spent time in a listening room and then were boxed up. Included with the purchase are the speakers, grills, owners manual, and original boxes. The speakers first are placed in felt bags to protect the finish, then plastic bags and then boxed.
Some of the features of the LS40's
- Effortless high-output capability without distortion or dynamic compression
- Real wood veneer cabinets with extraordinary gloss-lacquered Streak-Ebony Mahogany finish
- Polyplas? pure-pulp cone woofers with heat-resistant Kapton® voice coil formers, vented neodymium motor systems and cast aluminum frames
- Bi-Radial constant directivity high frequency horn with true JBL compression driver and titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity UHF ring radiator featuring unified diaphragm, surround and voice coil superstructure construction