MUSICAL FIDELITY X-10V3 TUBE BUFFER
ONE OWNER UNIT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Review from High End Audio Auctions
|Included:||Musical Fidelity X-10 v3 , Power Adapter|
|Not Included:||Original Packaging , Manual|
|Voltage:||120V 60 Hz|
USA FedEx / International Shipping Program
|Shipping Weight:||18 lbs|
Review from Audio Review
* On the output of a CD player.
* In the tape loop of an integrated amplifier.
* Between a pre and power amp.
* From the front two channels of your HT processor or receiver
Features & Benefits
* High input impedance - Does not offer any loading to the source CD player and as a result it gives its best possible performance.
* Low output impedance - Drives any amplifier easily and ensures virtually perfect linearity.
* Uses exclusive mu-vista (6112) mil-spec mil-usage tube- Excellent technical performance, incredible longevity - great sound.
* Low noise, low distortion, huge overload margin and wide bandwidth - Extremely clean sound with huge dynamic range.
* Limited edition - Not many other people will have one of these babies.
NOTE: The X-10v3 does not have a power switch on it and we have received numerous questions about whether or not to leave the X-10v3 powered on all the time. We recommend giving the X-10 at least a full minute to warm-up before turning on your amplifier and then leaving the X-10v3 on all the time. According to the X-10v3 owner's manual "This product has been designed so that it may be left on indefinitely, it may become warm to the touch - this is normal."
* Input impedance: 470K Ohms
* Output impedance: < 33 Ohms
* Total harmonic distortion: < 0.004% 10Hz to 20kHz
* Frequency response: 20Hz to 65kHz +0, - 0.5dB
* Crosstalk: Better than 80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
* Signal / noise ratio (reference full output): Better than 93dB unweighted
* Better than 106dB 'A'-weighted
* Valve (tube) type: 6112 twin triode (two)
* Power requirement: 12 - 0 - 12 Volts AC 500mA (via mains adaptor supplied)
* Dimensions (approximate): 180mm (7.1 inches) wide
88.2mm (3.5 inches) high including feet
218mm (8.6 inches) deep including rear terminals
* Weight: Unit, net 2.5kg (5 lbs 8oz) un-boxed, Adaptor, net 0.45kg (1 lb)
Total packed 3.1kg (6lbs 13oz)